You Are here > Home > Europe > Spain > Costa Blanca > Moraira > Listing 1086

Property Type: Semi-Detached
Bedrooms: 2
Sleeps Max: 5
Bathrooms: 1
Year Built: 1983
Storeys:
Internal Area in m2: 70
Plot Size in m2: 120
Car Parking: Yes
Is Car Hire Advised: Yes

Rear of villa 

Moraira marina 

Moraira beach 

Rates

Rental Period Currency: GBP
  Low Season:
  Mid Season:
  High Season:
 Night
  -
  -
  -
 Week
380.00 convert
487.00 convert
770.00 convert
 Month
  -
  -
  -

We are flexible with change over days and will consider a minimum of 3 nights bookings. NB: Prices may be subject to change at the owner's discretion.
Christmas and New Year (21st Dec - 4th Jan) - £250 per week.

A non-returnable deposit of 25% is required at the time of booking, with the remaining 75% to be paid 4 weeks before holiday date.
A returnable security deposit of £100 is required along with the final payment and which will be returned after departure minus the cost of any breakages, loss or non return of keys or damage to the property.

There are no extra charges for cleaning,air con etc, the price quoted per week is the full price

Casa de Paz Moraira

This privately owned holiday villa let is ideally located within a quiet residential area with 9 other properties, close to the costal town of Moraira on the Costa Blanca. Nearby is the stunning El Portet beach. Being only a 10 min stroll away from local bars, restaurants, and supermarket, makes this property a perfect choice for a holiday.

Peaceful and close to amenities

Inside the bungalow, there are 2 well sized bedrooms, lounge/diner complete with sofa-bed, kitchen, and a bathroom with bath and shower. The property also benefits from air conditioning/heating, a washing machine, iron, TV with Satellite, DVD player (with a selection of DVD's), Ipod docking system, microwave, kettle, toaster and a selection of complimentary toiletries.

There is off road parking located at the front of the property and at the rear, there is a peaceful residental pool with gardens. Attached to the property, there are garden and terrace areas, ideal for sunbathing and barbeques with ample sunbeds and seating, and a naya (enclosed terrace) with table and chairs, perfect for sipping a glass of wine and alfresco dining.

Kitchen and Dining Facilities

Cooker, Cutlery, Dining Table, Fridge, Gas Fuel, Microwave, Pots/Pans, Toaster, Washing Machine,

Bedroom and Bathroom Facilities

2 Bedrooms, 1 Double Beds, 2 Single Beds, Free Linen, 1 Bathrooms, Free Towels,

Unsuitable For

Pets, Smokers,


More Information...

Contact the owner direct, to get a great deal on a vacation in Moraira.
 
Advertiser since: Jun 2008
 


 

Date Added: Sun 15 Jun 2008
Updated: Wed 11 Aug 2010

More Information...

Rentals365.com © 2004 - Present Day . All rights reserved.
Holiday Rentals | Terms of Service | Resources | Blog | Advertise My Rental | About Us | Site Map